Standard Home Insurance
Our Home Insurance policy has been designed to provide cover for buildings, contents or buildings and contents combined discounts available.
In addition to this we also offer cover for Valuables and Personal Possessions whilst at and away from the home and some more specialist items.
There are some huge discounts available, feel free to contact us to find out more!
Types of Risks Covered
- Standard Home Insurance
- Bedrooms Rated Home Insurance
- Policyholders with criminal convictions, CCJs and bankruptcy Previously Underpinned Homes and Homes which have suffered from subsidence
- Homes With Previous Claims
- Homes used as small owner occupied bed and breakfasts
- Homes used for childminding
- Mid Net Worth – High Building and Contents sum insured
HOME EMERGENCY COVER
What is home emergency cover?
This home insurance add-on is designed to give you peace of mind, reassurance and support for unexpected incidents, such as broken boilers, burst pipes or leaking radiators.
After you’ve had your policy authenticated, Various limits of indemnity available up to £750 (Inc VAT) , labour and any parts that may be needed to temporarily repair an emergency in the home such as:
- Plumbing, gas or electricity failure within your home
- Central heating or hot water failure
- Pest Infestation
- Failure of the insured’s domestic water mains or electricity supply
- Damaged windows, doors and locks
- Roof damage as a result of a storm
What are the benefits?
- Access to a 24-hour helpline
- Up to £250 for overnight accommodation if it’s not safe for you to stay in your home after an emergency
- Comprehensive, UK wide audited and monitored contractor network
- No excess to pay
- Unlimited claims
HOW DO I GET HOME EMERGENCY?
Customers can add it as a policy upgrade – just ask one of our friendly members of staff about it when you call to take out your policy.
You will be covered by various limits of indemnity depending on insurer for up to £500 per claim if your home suffers central heating, boiler or hot water failure. You can make a maximum of two claims during the policy term and there’s no excess to pay.
More information can be obtained simply by calling one of our specialists.
NON-STANDARD HOME INSURANCE
We are pleased to be able to offer 3 separate levels of cover for unoccupied residential & commercial property risks. This product is available online and for every quotation you submit we will provide you with a quotation for each level of cover available.
Levels of Cover: