Commercial Property Insurance

When you run busy premises, it might help to have everything in one simple insurance package. everyone’s business and property are unique, so it is good to have the flexibility to choose what is required for you.

Your insurance solution is a phone call away. And if you choose us, you’ll benefit from our highly rated panel of insurers that come with award-winning claims service*, a 24-hour emergency helpline. We also have many options available in respect of payment.

£5,000,000 property owners liability included as standard.

Loss of rent cover included standard

Damage to landscaped gardens

Index linking available to ensure you are never underinsured

Loss of metered utility supplies

Trace and Access for leaks and burst pipes

Alternative Accommodation expenses

Option to extend the core Legal Expenses cover and add Terrorism and Employers’ Liability cover if required.

We protect any-sized businesses or property. Our customers include a wide variety of business owners across the UK. We offer specialist bespoke policies for:

  • Shops – find out more
  • bars, pubs & night clubs
  • Restaurants & takeaways
  • Offices
  • Tradesman & professional
  • People working from home
  • Surgeries

Hairdressers & beauty salons (including treatment cover)

  • Hotels

And if you’re not in the list, it’s still worth giving us a call. We can still offer insurance solutions for huge range of business from one man bands to large cooperate companies just ask.

What’s covered by the policy?

  • Your buildings, fixtures and fittings: including gates, fences, car parks, outbuildings/detached garages/ storage units.
  • Business interruption: if your business has to close following a fire, flood or forced entry, we’ll make up the shortfall in your income to ensure you keep going.
  • Cover for stock and cash in your business and away: available with some commercial property policies. You’ll get a 25% increase in stock cover at peak seasons** as well.
  • Legal expenses and a 24-hour legal helpline: we’ll cover your legal costs if you’re involved in data protection, employment, VAT and other types of disputes (see the policy wording for more info).

What can I add?

You’ll also be able to choose a wide range of optional extras for your policy at the point of purchase to tailor it to your needs and requirements. If you decide to insure your buildings, for instance, you can add cover for subsidence, malicious damage by tenants , landscaped gardens and much more.

You can also add such extras as: cover for theft by employee’s goods in transit, freezer contents, and many more. See the policy wording.