Residential Property Insurance

Residential landlord insurance that will protect your capital investment and cover tenant claims.

Whether you let a single property or own a large portfolio, getting the right insurance in place is one of the most important, but potentially time-consuming, tasks for any residential landlord.

Our landlord insurance will not only protect your capital investment, but also cover you for possible claims tenants may make against you.

And we’ve made the whole process of buying landlord insurance from us simple and straightforward, with flexible payment terms to help you manage costs better. We can also bring multiple addresses under a single policy, which for you means less paperwork and greater security, with fewer renewal dates to remember – or forget.

We can insure all types of tenanted properties, from professional, student and DSS lets, through to holiday homes, block of flats, unoccupied properties awaiting tenants, and even those for asylum seekers.

And, if you’ve a property that’s a little out of the ordinary, ask us anyway - you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the flexibility we can bring to insurance cover.

If you’re not sure what level of cover you need, call 020 8889 3333 and talk to one of our specialist advisers, who will help you work out what you need and advise on the very best deal. We’ll even call you! Just hit the Call Me Back button on our website and tell us when you’re free.

Call us now for a quote!


020 8889 3333


020 8696 5700

Renewal Reminder