Teachers and Tutors

Personalised insurance for teachers and tutors working from their home or in a student’s.

Whether you are a self-employed teacher or private tutor, we can create a personalised insurance package for you that will help protect you from the potential risks that can arise from extra-curricular tuition, whether in your own home, your student’s or elsewhere.

And, our insurances can be tailored to suit both individual tutors, small teaching companies and even those who are part of the wider teaching profession, such as NVQ advisers.

From Public and Employer’s Liability through to Professional Indemnity cover and damage to equipment (including musical instruments), we will create something that is just right for you.

To find out exactly what type and level of cover you need, call one of our professional insurance advisers on 020 8889 3333. We’ll even call you! Just hit the Call Me Back button on our website and tell us when you’re free.

Call us now for a quote!


020 8889 3333


020 8696 5700

Renewal Reminder